Thursday, September 11, 2008

Child's Pants

I made these pocket pants for my grandson. I didn't quite have enough of the fabric to make the pockets (pockets go all the way to the ankles), so I trimmed one pocket with muslin and the other I made out of muslin and trimmed in the main fabric. Both pockets have white ribbing on top, as well as ribbing on the ankles. They came out cute and I can't wait to see him wear these. They are a bit too large, but kids grow like weeds, so it won't be long before they will fit him.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These are precious!! I have had a pattern for these pocket pants since the 80's and never made a pair!!!! Now my kids are 25, 24 & 20 !!! Oh well, I will make it a point to make some for the grandkids when they come! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...