Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alphabet Quilt Pattern




I designed this Alphabet Quilt and wrote the pattern with clear instructions. You can make the quilt as an alphabet, or use the letter to write anything that you want. I made my grandson's name in a small quilt. I used the letters to make a quilt for my blog name Patchouli Moon Studio . Anywhere that you want a name you can use these letters and spell anything. Several of my friends made quilts with their nieces and nephews names to hang in their rooms. I made name quilts for my 2 nephews too.
You can change the look with the fabrics that you choose. I have made some in batik fabrics and some in whimsical fabric, a friend made one in lavenders for her niece.
It's a fun pattern and you can use decorative machine stitches around the lettering or embroider them by hand. I did the blanket stitch by hand on the quilt above.

 Makes a great gift for your quilter friends and relatives or for gift giving to your quilting secret sisters.


*No refunds on patterns.

Buy instantly on Craftsy here.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I have a question about this pattern. Is it appliqué? You don't mention it any where but I don't want to assume it is but it looks like it is. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute... I like the wonky setting of the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the wonky settings! Very creative! Thanks for adding my Linky Tuesday Archives to your list. I added myself as a GFC follower too! Nice to meet ya Daryl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the wonky letters. I do want to know if it is applique?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...