Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cake Slice Pincushions

Don't these look yummy? I must confess that I didn't make these cake slices, which are actually pincushions. My friend Bobbie made these yummy delights for the PJ Party that she had for our applique group. There are 10 slices, but 5 are different fabrics. I chose one of the slices with the blue flower on top. Bobbie is incredible with her sewing/quilting/applique/embroidery skills and is a very giving person too! Who else would have made 10 women such great pincushions like these? Thanks Bobbie! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...