Friday, November 19, 2010

Sewing Machine Cover & Folder

My friend Tara's birthday is today and we got together so I could show her how to make this fabric folder (scroll down to see my folder like this). I made her a kit using my fabric scraps and then I showed her how to sew it all together. It turned out great! Tara even used some new embroidery stitches she didn't know she had on her machine. This is the front of the folder:This is the back of the folder:The inside of the folder:
Tara & I went out to celebrate our November birthdays on Wednesday (her birthday is today and my birthday was the 13th). This is the birthday present I made for Tara, it's a bunny sewing machine cover:
Close-up of the little bag I made:
Back of the bunny:
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Arg!!! How cute!!! I use to make these little bunnies in the 90's. My neighbor and I had so much fun making them. Heck...I think my mom stills has hers!! (Moms are so awesome like that!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...