Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shirts I Made

I made this shirt in a pink flannel with tiny white dots. I made the sleeveless version of this several years ago and it not only was easy to make, but fits me nicely too.

I had this pattern for well over 15 years and never made this shirt. The pattern came with several applique designs that you can add to the shirt, and I may decide to add some appliques later, but I will find some appliques that I like better than the choices that were given in this pattern. This shirt is also made with flannel fabrics. I am finally using those Southwest flannel prints that my friend Susan gave to me a few years ago. I just couldn't find the right quilt to use them in, so this way I used them all in this shirt. It was easy to sew together being all squares and rectangles, although the underarm part was a bit tricky to sew without creating a pucker.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...