Monday, August 27, 2012

Flannel Pajamas for my Grandson

Flannel Pajama Bottoms
Flannel pajama bottoms I made for my grandson. His birthday is in November, so he will be getting these then.
Flannel Pajama Bottoms
These flannel pajama bottoms are made with a Christmas print fabric. I am currently working on making the top to match these bottoms. My grandson will probably be getting these during the holiday season. Depends on how cold it gets whether I will give them to him early or not. I'll post the top to these when I finish them

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Daryl:) OMG! these are way to cute! Great ideas for Christmas gifts!! Your grandson must love getting homemade jammies!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute. Your grandson will be snug and warm in these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...