Friday, October 5, 2012

Chores Quilt

chores quilt 001
I made this quilt for my grandson. Or did I really make it for my daughter?!! I hope this will get the little guy helping his mommy since they will be moving into a house soon (from a one bedroom apt) and there will be more chores to do. This was a free tutorial from Moda. I added a border around this quilt and included laundry instead of floors as my grandson is nearly 5 years old and I thought he could help with the laundry folding clothes and putting them away rather than cleaning floors.
chores quilt 003
Closer look at the pocket. My daughter can write the chores she wants done on cards and place them in the pockets.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Daryl, Great idea and a wonderful wall quilt, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful and a great idea. Of course if I had one my name wouldn't be on the chore list. LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just have to make one of these for my house. ANYTHING to make the chores LESS of a chore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest darn "Chore Chart" I've ever seen! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea Daryl and it will work.....at least for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...