Friday, November 2, 2012

Applique Elephant Coasters

I made these coasters for my daughter. I noticed that she had cups and glasses on her coffee table, and I asked her "Do you respect wood?" If you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, starring Larry David, then you will remember the episode about the ring on the coffee table when a coaster wasn't used. So now she has coasters to protect her coffee table.
I also chose to make elephants because she wanted to decorate with designs/motifs from India. I am currently working on an elephant quilt for her dining room.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Those coasters are really pretty. Again I love the fabrics you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! these are the cutest Daryl! She will absolutely love them and will definitely prevent those rings on the wood hee hee... Very cute! Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute coasters!

    I'll be interested to see your elephant quilt when it is done. I would love to make something inspired by my trips to India, but haven't worked out what yet. It is such an overwhelming place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These elephants are so beautiful, you did it again, all your creations are beautiful, originals, and above all I love them!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Marisa-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another 2012 post....I love seeing these old posts that were for me, preblogging. I agree yours are original and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...