Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Showers Blog Hop Coming Soon...

...The April Showers Blog Hop begins Monday April 8-16th. It's all about Mug Rugs. I will be showing my mug rugs on Monday April 8th, the first day. I have several to show too, so please be sure to check back here on Monday to not only see what I have created, but to get the links to the others who will be sharing their mug rugs with you on Monday as well. It should be a great blog hop loaded with lots of fun and inspiration. See you soon.
!Sew WE Quilt!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I took your advice and bought a mug (or two) to get me inspired for my mug rug. I might have mentioned you in my blog post. LOL! Can't wait to see what you made. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daryl:) stopping to say hello and see what you are up to:) I can't wait to see your amazing creations!! Thank you for stopping my my friend, have a fabulous day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...