Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sew Along Bag Tutorial Starting Soon...

There is a bag sew along starting Monday April 15th at Sweet Bee Buzzings. Bethany has a list of things you will need for the sew along listed on her blog now. So click on the link to get the supply list. You can make it out of one fabric like this photo or make it in patchwork squares, which you can see that version on her blog. It's a great looking bag. Now I have to decide on the fabric...or do I want patchwork? Decisions, decisions...

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide either so if I have the time I'll make both at the same time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...