Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Tammy Bag Blog Hop Coming in June

Madame Samm has created not only another blog hop, but she also has created this wonderful Tammy Bag! Only 50 participants will be in this blog hop and I sure hope that I get in, but I will have to be patient and see if I get an email from her letting me know if I did or not. You can visit her blog Sew We Quilt for the details and to see if there is still space to join this blog hop. If not, please make sure you come back June 12-18 to hop around to the blogs who are participating to see all the lovely Tammy Bags that are created. I know I will be anxious to see what everyone creates!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. hello Daryl:) I hope you are doing well and enjoyed your weekend:) I'm stopping by to catch up and see what I've missed:) Thank you so much for popping by my blog as always! Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...