Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fiber Arts Fiesta 2013 Photos...

I took over 600 photos at the Fiber Arts Fiesta. This is a fiber show that happens every 2 years in Albuquerque, New Mexico at the State Fairgrounds (on the odd number years).  It took me 3 days to  upload, download, crop, etc. all these photos! Whew! There are quilts, knitting, crocheting, wool felt, rugs, baskets, tatting, lace, clothing, mixed media, cross stitch, embroidery, Japanese braiding, and a whole lot more. So you can see why I took so many photos.
This is just a portion of a quilt about eating your veggies. I loved how colorful it was. I am a vegetarian, so eating more veggies is not a problem for me, lol. Go to my Flickr photos to see all the photos I took.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Daryl,
    THANK YOU so much for taking so many fantastic photos. i went on sunday but i only got a couple of photos that didn't turn out very well. There were so many inspiring quilts at the show your photos will really help me in case i dare to try to make one of them. i had a lot of fun seeing all the variety of fiber art that was there, i wanted to join everyones guild.
    thanks again
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daryl, I loved looking at all the wonderful quilts and knitted items, as well as everything else, baskets, dolls were interesting too. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you did take a lot of photos ! Thanks for sharing them. I'm totally wowed by those quilt/wall hangings !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Daryl!!! That was an amazing array of photos - I feel as if I was there! Thank you so much for sharing with us :*) I really enjoyed seeing all the different types of creativity, even including knitting and lace making - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...