Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm still in Sisters, Oregon

I am still in beautiful Sisters, Oregon and will return home Tuesday evening. I attended the annual (39th) Outdoor Quilt Show last Saturday. With 1401 quilts hanging in this year's show, there was quite a lot to see and photograph. I will certainly be busy loading photos in the next few days. I will post them on Flickr and have a link to that album when I get them uploaded. I also visited a few quilt shops in nearby Bend, Oregon as well as The Stitchin' Post in Sisters. Oh my so many lovely things to see. I only purchased a couple of small things. I had one carry-on bag, and it's full, so I couldn't get too crazy making purchases. I will share those with you when I return too. So many ideas are swimming in my head right now that I don't know what I will start on first. See you soon.
  Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm only five hours away....I ALMOST went to Sister's this past weekend! Lucky you....looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of you and Sister's Quilt Extravaganza. Some year I hope to make it a destination. Looking forward to your photos. Safe Travels...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...