Monday, October 6, 2014

Catch All Caddy for Sewing

I finally finished my 3rd Catch All Caddy, which I am using for my sewing tools and chose a sewing theme fabric. I just love these caddies to hold my tools and so easy to grab and take with me whether I am going into the living room to do some handwork, or to take with me to a class or a sewing or knitting group. I now have a caddy for my art supplies, my knitting and now my sewing. The Catch All Caddy is a byAnnie design pattern, and of course uses the Soft and Stable also a byAnnie product, which is a great product for making your bags stand up and not flop over.
It looks a bit wonky sitting at a slight slant here, but I assure you it's perfectly straight, lol!!
Slip in side pocket. The pocket at the other end is a zippered pocket.
I placed a things inside the pockets, so you can see the inside and not just my sewing stuff.
  Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Great Caddy! You found the perfect fabric to use, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color of the bindings and the free motion quilting design. It's a really cute caddy! I could see myself using something like this as I transfer my sewing station between upstairs/downstairs all the time.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Daryl. What a practical caddy. Love the thread fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That caddy is so darn cute! I love the sewing notions on the fabric and the lime green binding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you finally convinced me. I like all the pockets. Great fabric and well constructed with your personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this Daryl and the fabric you used is fabulous!! Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pockets in this bag, and what cute fabric for a sewing bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these fabric bags are amazing and so handy. great job I know you will use it well
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. This caddy is perfect for so many uses. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great caddy, and I love the fabric and the green, it looks so nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...