Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Knit Neck Warmer

I knit this neck warmer for my son using a 100% merino wool which is soft and doesn't itch like most wool does. He will be visiting at the end of January, so this should help to keep his neck warm and it's easy to just pop on too. This is a free pattern that also doubles as a headband to keep your ears warm too. The pattern is called Easy Neckwarmer Headband by Jessica Bolof and is on Ravelry.
The yarn is variegated in browns with green.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Nice. Should be warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knit myself a scarf out of merino I won in a giveaway--oh my word is it soft stuff! I'm kind of wishing I had done it in a lacy pattern to use as an infinity scarf for when I'm freezing at work. It's too lush to just wear with my coat, haha.
    Love the yarn you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's very pretty, I know he'll love it. I find these cowls to be so handy. I'm so excited that your son will be coming home for a visit.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...