Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Beautiful Fabric Vase I Recently Won

If you follow my blog then you might recall that I wrote recently about being the "lucky" winner of a beautiful fabric vase. Linda and Laura are a mother and daughter team who wrote a book together and blog together, even though they live in different states. The book is called, Contain It! English Paper-Pieced Accessories.

I received my vase and I love it! Mine has a hexagonal base, whereas the vase on the cover of their book isn't hexagonal, but still gorgeous. But before I show you some photos I took of the vase, I wanted to tell you I was just invited to join Laura and Linda in April for a blog hop to celebrate the one year anniversary of the release of their book. Plus if you hop along to all the blogs you will have a chance at winning a copy of their book too. I don't have all the details yet, but will share them when they become available. So stay tuned for the blog hop and giveaway in April.

Okay now on to the beautiful vase~
Too bad I didn't have any flowers to put into the vase. Of course I would only put real flowers in a glass vase and then inside this fabric vase. But I didn't even have any fake flowers. but it's still gorgeous on it own, right?

Looking down inside of the vase.
Inside the vase.
Upside down so you can really see the hexagon shape.
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. That's just gorgeous! Is there anything that can't be made from fabric?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, even prettier than the first picture you showed. I'm impressed. Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Vase! :) .... Testing Daryl to see if it got changed! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Nancy but your comment again went into my spam and you are still a no-reply. You can always leave your email with comments that you want a reply back or if you are entering a giveaway best to leave your email in your comment too. You might need to fix your setting and then refresh the page before you make a comment to see if changed? Not sure why it didn't work for you.

      Delete
  4. That is a lovely vase, I love the blk/white theme, it's my thang!! I have flowers I made from a small fabric tube with a wire inserted in it and then bent and folded to look like flowers, I call them my forever flowers!! They would be perfect for you vase!

    I knew you were a winner!!

    Nini~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this vase, the fabric the shape, its all gorgeous. If it was me I would be a long clear vase or glass on the inside and then you can have fresh flowers coming out of it.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I like the design of the vase, and color of the fabric. This blog hop going to be interesting, I'll be aware of the information! There are so many things you can do with fabric, this is an example of one of them. Thanks for sharing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! You received it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it.
    Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...