Friday, January 15, 2016

Wool Sheep Gift Tag & Snowman

I made a sheep gift tag/ornament using some wool felt and appliqued it to a mitten shape. I put this tag on a gift bag of yarn. My knitting group does a yarn exchange every year and so I made this tag to add to the gift.
 I also made a little snowman using a sock and then knit him a hat and scarf. I added button eyes, a nose using rolled up fabric and sewed some star buttons on the front. I gave this snowman to the librarian in charge of the knitting group.
I added a couple of jingle bells to the scarf ends.
The snowman is filled with rice to weigh him down.
  Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I love your little snowman dude. I just came back from a vacation in Mexico and experienced a fifty degree (Celcius!) shift in temperature when I landed and this guy is how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very cute. I particularly like the tag idea. This would be a wonderful addition for a gift of yarn, the details make it so special. I love your small stitches and the sheep is very sweet.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute projects. The tag is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely ideas! I bet the recipients were really delighted with their gifts! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those items are really cute. What a great idea to add that sheep ornament to some wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful tag! And the sheep on it is beautiful. Adding this tag to the basket is a lovely touch.
    The snowman is an handsome fellow. It must have been something, knitting such tiny hat and scarf. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mitten gift tag! The little sheep on it is perfect for a knitter!

    The snowman you made is adorable.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party! Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...