Sunday, May 22, 2016

Leaning Doors Knit Poncho

I knit this poncho last year, called Leaning Doors Poncho, by Cathy Montoya. I liked the knit pattern when I saw this pattern on Ravelry. It's a free pattern. I still haven't sewn the shoulder part in place. It's essentially a rectangle and you need to sew a little at the shoulder to turn it into a poncho. I have it pinned in place, but when I try it on, I am not sure if I like it. Maybe it's too short? I have it pulled forward in the photo. I better finish it and see.


I used a soft yarn with a bit of a fuzzy halo to it.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful to me Daryl! I could just imagine it paired with a pencil fit skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting pattern. Instead of sewing the shoulder...how about a really great brooch or wooden stick and circle closure? Just a thought dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way it drapes I'm just wondering if when your done it will stay on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...