Monday, May 16, 2016

Thimbleweed Quilters Outdoor Quilt Show

Yesterday I spent the day at the Thimbleweed Quilters Outdoor Quilt Show. The winds blew a bit and we had a few drops of rain, but it turned out to be a perfect day for a quilt show. It wasn't too hot or cold. We even had some entertainment with 3 women playing harps, which sounded lovely. Thanks to Tara for playing her harp and inviting her 2 friends to accompany her. There were so many beautiful quilts on display in all patterns, colors and sizes. Please head over to my Flickr album to see the entire show. Here are just a few of my favorites:


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I wish I were there with you Daryl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me go to the quilt show in my jammies with my cup of morning coffee(checked out your flikr album).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at Podunk Pickins and taking us on a quick quilt tour. I'll save the link for late night surfing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...